The Five Best Chocolate Blog Posts for 2009 on 8chocolate Blog

by 8chocolate on January 1, 2010

As 2010 begins, here’s one last look at the chocolatey goodness of 2009. Here’s a list of the top five blog posts most read on the 8chocolate blog. Enjoy!

2009 Top Chocolate Posts1. Recipe for The Best Chocolate Cookies. Ever.
This is no lie. Eat one of these chocolate morsels warm and you will be forever thankful you found this recipe.

2. Recipe for Chocolate Covered Strawberries
The best mix of fruit and chocolate that tastes delicious with minimal calories. Watch for the recipe featured later this month on the new Strawberry iPhone app from the California Strawberry Commission.

3. Recipe for Italian Espresso Chocolate Brownies
Who doesn’t like brownies especially when they are laced with espresso coffee. An instant breakfast in my view.

4. Recipe for Chocolate Chunk Banana Bread
Another breakfast/snack/dessert staple. Always great to have a banana bread loaf on hand. And with chunks of chocolate, it brings it to a new level of goodness.

5. A Love Affair with Purdy’s Sweet Georgia Browns
With over 50 stores in Canada, I know I can find a Purdy’s when I need a chocolate fix in a pinch. Sweet and salty, gooey goodness. For international friends, they deliver globally.

And remember …chocolate’s good for you!  So here’s wishing you more chocolate and much happiness in 2010.

{ 7 comments… read them below or add one }

chocolate guy 01.12.10 at 7:28 pm

My vote is for the Chocolate Chunk Banana Bread. Chocolate and banana is just way too cool. Chocolate covered strawberries ain’t bad either. Amazing. Thanks for the post.

8chocolate 01.23.10 at 4:22 pm

I figure if you’re having chocolate with fruit, you’re being good to your health.

Chocolate Corporate Gifts 02.01.10 at 7:53 pm

I definitely vote for the Chocolate Covered with Strawberries it’s because it’s healthy and I love chocolates that mixed with fruits. It’s also good for valentines gift.

Sonya 02.02.10 at 9:33 am

Chocolate makes me so happy. Thank you for summarizing your best posts. I am definitely going to have a lot of fun. Have you tried Vosges? Very unique flavor combinations. Today founder Katrina Markoff is girl crush of the day. http:

8chocolate 02.02.10 at 11:50 am

I’ve had Vosges chocolate from their store in SOHO when I was there, oh goodness, two years ago now. The chocolate is great but so was the store and the packaging. Nice blog post you did with her story. Great read.

Bernt 09.28.10 at 12:19 pm

I love chocolates!! I’m currently on a quest for the world’s best chocolate bar. Do you have a favorite I could include at my next party? I evaluate with my friends about 10 chocolate bars at a time.

8chocolate 09.29.10 at 9:52 am

Sounds like fun! My absolute fav is Willie’s Peruvian 70 bar but it’s very hard to get. It’s heavenly! I wrote a post on my blog about it here.